Tuesday, June 9, 2009

You Like Me! You Really, Really Like Me!

Did you ever feel like you were born cursed? That nothing ever goes your way? That fate just has it out for you? That’s how I usually feel. Nothing ever falls in my favor. If a rock falls off a truck, it will strike my windshield and break it. After high school graduation, I went white-water rafting with a group of other people who had also just graduated. Who fell off the raft? Me. And, not even in a bumpy part. I just kind of fell overboard. If I need it to be a nice day, in order to get something done, you can almost guarantee that it will rain, hail or be a windstorm. It’s like there’s a permanent black cloud over my head.

BUT NO MORE! Because, for the first time ever, I HAVE WON SOMETHING! Yes, that’s right. The fabulous Kristina of Pulsiper Predilections, has informed me that I have won a fabulous baby onesie. I am very excited, because I never win anything. So, thank you Kristina! And, dear readers, I suggest you check out her blog, because it pants-peeingly funny- http://adamandkristinapulsipher.blogspot.com/

Thank you!

1 comment:

Kristina P. said...

Kara, I'm so excited for you!

Will you email me your information so I can pass it along?

sands14@juno.com