Wednesday, June 10, 2009

30 Things You Wouldn't Think To Ask

Answer These 30 Things You Wouldn't Think To Ask.
1. Have you ever been searched by the cops? I've gotten the nice little feel up from security guards, the more personal feel up from TSA at a few airports, but never a full body search of my person from a police person. But, coming home from college my freshman year, my car was pulled over for not having a front license plate. Mind you, I had a really old Massachusetts Green license plate, so I didn't even HAVE a 2nd license plate for the front of the car. Yet, I get pulled over for this farce. The cop sees my age, sees the UMass stickers on the car, and must have decided that there was a good chance he'd be able to get me on some sort of drug or alcohol possession charge, based on those criteria alone. So, he decides to search my car. For over an hour, I sat at a rest area on Route 2 in Massachusetts while this guy takes apart my car. He found nothing, because A, I'm not stupid, and B, all of the contraband had been consumed before finals.

2. Do you close your eyes on roller coaster? No. I love them, they're my favorite part of amusement parks.

3. When's the last time you've been sledding? I think Thanksgiving 2007 it snowed when I was back in Massachusetts, and I may have taken the kids down the driveway a few times. I hate the cold and snow.

4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone? Truthfully, I like to fall asleep alone in the bed. I can totally foresee Frank and I being the married couple who eventually move into two separate beds. I'm not easy to sleep with, I'm all over the bed, I kick, I flail, I roll, it's ridiculous.

5. Do you believe in ghosts? Sometimes.

6. Do you consider yourself creative? Not really, I'm a logical.

7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife? Yeah, but it no longer matters

8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie? Jennifer Aniston is far more interesting.

9. Can you honestly say you know ANYTHING about politics? Yes.

10. Do you know how to play poker? No.

11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight? No.

12. What's your favorite commercial? I love Vince the Sham Wow man. He rocks.

13. Who was your first crush? One of the Fulton Boys, Ron Baker.

14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around you, do you run a red light? No. Because with my luck some drunk lady is going to come out of nowhere and nail my car, killing me and leaving my kids motherless.

15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you? Highly doubtful.

16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees? Red Sox. Yankees suck. New York in general sucks.

17. Have you ever been Ice Skating? Not in years, but growing up there was a pond in the woods behind my house. We would go all the time back there, and also on the Weymouth Res.

18. DO YOU REMEMBER YOUR DREAMS? Often. I tend to dream vividly.

19. What's the one thing on your mind? That I'm slacking off today, and have about a million things better to do, yet I am compelled to write this as a blog.

20. Do you always wear your seatbelt? I do, otherwise my car beeps at me.

21. What talent do you wish you had? I wish I was more musical.

22. Do you like Sushi? Some, the non-scary stuff. Tuna is yummy, eel is scary.

23. What do you wear to bed? Nuthin.

24. Do you truly hate anyone? No, I don't think so. I've never been hurt enough to hate someone.

25. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be? I'm gonna go cliche with this one and pick George Clooney, except he's so good looking that he's most likely crap in bed. So maybe someone less attractive would be a better choice, because he's had to work more to get laid.

26. Do you know anyone in jail? I don't believe so, but you never know.

27. What food do you find disgusting? Yogurt, mayonnaise, Ham

28. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back? Of course, but I still love them.

29. Have you ever been punched in the face? Yes.

30. Have you ever punched anyone in the face? Yes, and it hurts.

1 comment:

Kristina P. said...

Take it back about Angelina!! :)

And I will forward your information on to Erin!