Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My Prom Dress

Yes, OK, Prom happened 13 years ago. I went with my darling husband, who was my boyfriend at the time (did I think it would last this long? truthfully no, not at that point in my life). But, if I was going this year, I would totally want to wear this dress:



Yes, its a vagina dress. Nothing says good, wholesome prom fun like a suggestive vagina dress! And, at only $99.99, you can buy it here: http://www.lightinthebox.com/Spring-2009-Column-Sweetheart-Asymmetrical-Satin-Prom---Evening-Dress--HSX329-_p24996.html

I think the designer didn't have this in mind, but its totally how I'd wear it.

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Wow. I am speechless. And that's saying a lot.

Sandy said...

13 years... jeez. I would have laughed my head off if you arrived in that. I would still wear my off the shoulder, floor length number.