Monday, September 15, 2008

Strange Dreams

I had a dream on Saturday night that my husband took a transfer to the Waltham MA, Westin hotel. We had to move quickly, and in the awful Arizona housing market, we were unable to unload our house, so we rented it out ($1400 for a 5 bed, 3.5 bath, I have very detailed dreams). Because we moved so quickly, we moved in with my sister-in-law and her kids, in his childhood home in Weymouth MA. Now, this is where it gets odd. I decided that I needed completely re-do the kitchen. I mean, I totally stripped down and refinished the cabinets, bought all new appliances and got new counters installed. Painted the place too, a very pale blue (right now it's awful yellow with 20+ year old cabinets and appliances). My father-in-law hated it, pitched a fit and kicked us out of the house. He doesn't even live in the house that he kicked us out of.



So, what does this dream say about me? Obviously, I'm aching to move back to Massachusetts. It looks like I'll put up with a lot of crap if I'm willing to move into that house.



Anyone want to buy a house? $375K OBO- 5 beds, 3.5 baths. Master on 2nd floor, 2nd Master Suite/attached casita on 1st with full bath and sitting room. Cable in all bedrooms. 12X24 fenced pool, fully landscaped backyard. Just over 3000 sq ft.

1 comment:

Bridge said...

Do you think that you want to move back because we all might have to have three generation homes in order to make it through the economic crisis, a la Depression era?