This morning I was frantically searching my bag- a huge bag, because after all, I'm a Mom- for some cough drops. I realized that my bag has become yet another place that the kids have taken over. Here is a partial list of things I found in my bag:
1. A zip lock bag of Doritos, mostly crushed, age unknown.
2. A "bracelet" made from pipe cleaners, complete with elastic charms.
3. Dum-Dum lollipops. Some half-eaten, some still wrapped, in various condition, stuck in multiple pockets
4. A strawberry shaped eraser that I remember taking from them when it was starting WWIII in the backseat of the car, about three weeks ago
5. Ketchup and Mustard packets, because you never know when someone will NEED to have fries, and McDonald's will forget the Ketchup.
6. Children's cough medicine- I swear, in bad weeks, we go through a bottle a week
7. A "license" from an amusement park for one of the kids, so they could "drive" the cars there
I eventually did find a cough drop, but not until after I decided to clean out the whole bag. I wouldn't mind, but I only bought this one in November, so it's not even 6 months old.