Monday, November 9, 2009

What Do You Watch?

I have a long standing relationship with my TV and TiVo. We spend more time together than I spend with my spouse. Therefore, I watch a lot of TV. In no particular order, these are the shows that are currently on my To Watch List:

  1. Big Bang Theory- mostly for Sheldon and Rajesh
  2. How I Met Your Mother- because Barney Stinson may be the best written character on TV, closely followed by Robin Scherbatsky
  3. Project Runway- I'm not in love with this season. I'm not sure if it's been dumbed down for Lifetime, or if it's just taken so long for the season to air. But, we are nearing the end of the run, and the finalists have been announced. All are talented, and I have no issues with any of them.
  4. Top Chef- A favorite in the house. One of the only cooking shows my chef husband will watch. Tom Colicchio is delicious in his own right. The product placement can be annoying and obvious.
  5. Flash Forward- It takes thought power to watch this show. I tivo it most of the time and catch up with it. It's my placeholder for LOST.
  6. Glee- I'm glad baseball is over and Glee can get on a regular schedule.
  7. Thursday Nights on NBC- not quite Must See TV in it's heyday (or even TGIF) but a good line-up- The Office is the top show, the other three are decent. Yes, there's a schedule conflict with Flash Forward, but I can't really watch Flash Forward with the kids up. So comedy rules.
  8. Dexter- Love the Trinity Killer arc, hate Rita. Can't Rita just be killed off? Or leave Dexter or something like that? Because the kids and wife are killing the show.

Other Shows I Watch That Are Currently Not Showing New Episodes:

  1. Weeds
  2. Big Love
  3. Dr Who

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I watch A LOT of TV. I will say that FlashForward and V are my new favorites. This last episide of FF was amazing.

Kristina P. said...

Kara, I just wanted to check in and see how you are doing!