Monday, October 19, 2009

Picture Time!


I took Anaya to get her pictures taken this weekend. She hasn’t had her picture taken professionally since she was 2. Since then, whenever we stepped into a studio, she’s had a complete melt-down. I think it was the pressure of being told what to do and where to sit and how to smile and all that. She’s very obstinate. This time, she made it through the shoot, and her picture actually came out really cute. I hate to be biased, but Anaya is probably the prettiest of my kids. When you catch her in the right mood, she can be really photogenic.

1 comment:

Bridge said...

Silly, all your girls are pretty! But I'm not surprised you say Anaya is the prettiest as she looks the most like Frank, who you, obviously, think is a kind of ideal in good looks. I wonder, maybe even betcha, Frank thinks Adi's prettier since she looks like you! But they're all beauties and this photo is ADORABLE!